Marketing and Executive Assistant
compensation: $32K to start
employment type: full-time
This entry level assistant opportunity with Simply Pure involves assisting the CEO and Marketing Director in the following ways:
- Research and route email and phone-based correspondence; drafting emails and basic documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Helps to maintain CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain office filing system
- Record meeting discussion when necessary
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; verify receipt of supplies
- Assists with social media management
- Data entry
- Attends assigned industry events
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 2 years office experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience preferred
- 1 year experience in marketing or internship
Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Social Media
Please send email with references to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will be checked.